A popular grade slip tolerant engineering plastics is Dupont Extruded Natural Nylon type 66 . This plastic material has been available for decades.
Natural Cast Natural Nylon type 6/6
Nylon material is one of the most used Performance Plastic materials. Known for abrasion resistance is the preferred material for critical needs like super wear resistant and long wearing carpet. If you are looking for a wear resistant material simply click here, %LINK%
Long running and smooth performance are typical for Nylon. Nylon has one of the widest ranges of sizes and shapes, including small extrusions to massive castings. The Dupont Cast Nylon type 6 materials are produced in a massive size range.
Homopolymer Acetal or Delrin is the perfect plastic for turning on a lathe lathe. It is easy to turn, however it does require slower speeds. I use this plastic to make Scottish small pipes chanters. I have bought many items from iPlastic. Smaller pieces usually ship quickly and everything was well packed. I’ve never had an issue with an order.
Comments
Post a Comment